Two friends who share a love of nature, hiking and yoga pursued their dream together.
Our mission is to take you on an adventure. To experience nature in a unique way and to allow your body to connect within and to the earth. To be free of distraction, in a place of silence, aside from the odd woodland creature, bird, babbling brook or rustling of the wind blowing through the trees. We believe, and studies have shown, that walking in nature has significant positive effects for mental, physical and emotional health. Some of the benefits are noted below. We practice yoga to further deepen these benefits and allow you to feel the energy of Mother Nature on another level. In yoga, you are able to become aware of your body and unify the body with the mind and the mind with the soul.
What to expect
- To have fun.
- To explore the great outdoors.
- To open your heart and mind.
- To get a sweat on.
- To practice yoga in a new setting.
- To feel the healing benefits of the trees.
- To increase sensory stimulation.
- To help you sleep better.
- To improve overall health.
- To get a little dirty.
- To meet new people and build-strengthen relationships.
- To trigger primaral regions of your brain and psyche.
- To raise serotonin levels.
- To increase feelings of well-being.
- To relieve stress.
- To boost creativity and imagination.
- To increase cardio-fitness.